Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars!


   Happy Hump Day, as you know, I love Wednesdays, as it means that the weekend is that much closer.  I happy this weekend looks like it will be a relaxing one, so I am really looking forward to it. 
Today I have a mini journal page to share with you for this weeks Stampotique challenge. This week France is a our hostess and here is what she has to say "Hi! My name is France and I'm a bookworm. No doubt there are a lot of other bookworms among our lovely Stampotiquers.   I would like to know about your favorite books. So my challenge for you, should you accept it, is to create a piece, inspired by your favorite book. Let the story, the title, the cover, a quote inspire you! Now you might have a problem choosing your all time favorite book, don't worry, it's not like you are writing it in stone, just pick one. Or maybe your problem is that you don't like reading at all. Here is how to cheat: go for your favorite film based on a book, we won't tell ;)))"
   I recently read the book The Fault in Our Stars, and while it wasn't one of my favorite books, I really did enjoy it, and any book that can make me cry is a good book, and it was my book of choice for this weeks inspiration.  I hope join us for this weeks challenge. It was a lot of fun!

                                                                  Stamps used 
                                                                 1.Agatha moon 
                                                                2. Agatha stars (used the star for background)

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Using the star for the background works so well on your mini journal page! Great page .. Love it! Not heard of the book, will have to check it out.

france papillon said...

I just had that book in my hands this morning at the bookstore, thinking it will be one of my next downloads on my Kindle! Now you got me even more convinced :)))
This journal page would be perfect for the book's cover!
xx
france

Claudine said...

My daughter recently read this book and it's on my "todo" list. I love your project, the start background is wonderful

Kaz said...

Love your card. I enjoyed the book too xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous, I love your background Kristen xx

Kay Wallace said...

I have not (yet) read The Fault in Our Stars, but your have certainly piqued my interest! Great card, Kristen!

Sam & Poppy said...

A book I haven't read, but I love how you have worked Agatha and her stars :)