Saturday, February 1, 2014

"Happy Heart Day"


Happy Saturday...I can't believe the weekend is finally here, and boy am I thankful. It has been a LONG week at work, and I am happy to have 2 days to catch my breath. 
   So today, I have this super cute image that I colored for Rick St. Dennis monthly challenge. If you are not aware, there have been some changes with the monthly news letter.  There will no longer be a freebie, it can get this months image free when you make a purchase from Feb1st-and Feb 15.  After that, you may buy the images at Zibbit where you will get an e-mailed image, or you can go to Etsy and get the download.  Also we have changed the month prize.  The more the players, the better the prize.  So go grab your friends and join our challenge,so head on out and start coloring....LOL
   The name of the image I used, which is the one you get with any purchase, is called Happy Heart Day.  How cute is he?  Perfect for Valentines day!  What do you way???? Going to play with us this week? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Kristen! I see you like Chartreuse and Red together too.

Kay Wallace said...

I have that heart patterned paper, Kristen, but, I have to say that your image in those vibrant colors just pops against it! Well done! Mwah! KayW