Monday, September 2, 2013

Hot, Hot HOT!

Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying your Holiday Weekend! So sad that this weekend marks the end of summer!  For the first time on almost 3 years, we stayed home this Labor day weekend.  While it would have been great to be at the beach, it was just as great to be at home.  We pretty much spent the weekend hanging around and doing errands, and resting. It really has been nice, and thanks to my work schedule, I get tomorrow off as well...Wahooo!

So, I didn't just watch TV all weekend, I did a bit of crafting too!  I made this card using a one of my new images by Rick St. Dennis.  Her name is Denise Devlin, and she is listed under I Brake For Stamps under Halloween images.... I just love to color these images and create fun cards.  Well, I am off to clean the place where I create, so I can continue to create. It looks like a bomb went off in My room...Yikes!. Enjoys the rest of your weekend!

No comments: