Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Walking Dead!!!


Happy Wednesday!  Here we are in the middle of the week and Friday is only 2 days away...yeah!!!!  Today is Wednesday and Wednesdays, for the month of January, on my blog,  are Stampotique challenge days.  This weeks challenge is to spread the LOVE.....I may have taken this "Love" challenge to the dark side.  My husband and I have a huge love for the show "The walking Dead"....We are die hard fans and completely love, love, love the show.  Well, one night I was in my basement drawing and I started drawing these Zombie letters, which I drew freehand, and while I was drawing these, I was envisioning a journal page, but all said and done, I decided I was going to turn my zombie theme onto a canvas.....Yeap, that's right, I completely my very first canvas piece....So super fun to make and I will be definnately making more of these.

So, I know not Love in your "typical" sense, but I am not typical and neither is this canvas...LOL...but I sure do hope you enjoy my canvas......

Supplies
 
                                                                          Karin
Ink: Gesso, Dylusion sprays, Acyrlic paint, copics

Well, that is all for today, I will be back later in the week with another creation. if you get a chance to pop on over to Stampotique challenges, we would love for you to join us and check out the amazing DT creations for this week challenge.  Have a great Wednesday!



8 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Great canvas! Your letters look amazing! XOXO

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehe!! i love the walking dead too! great work...those letters look amazing!!! :)

Pia said...

Love it!

Basement Stamper said...

Great canvas, love your hand drawn letters!

france papillon said...

lolll, that's a funny love piece!

Michelle Quinno said...

Great piece, Kristen! Love the letters!

Reflective Art Studio said...

I have to agree the letters are great.
Sarinda

Ginger said...

I love this x