Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hey U: altered Journal page


Happy Thursday, although I completely feel like it is Friday.  Hope you are enjoying your week.  Mine has been busy, but I took some time out with my friend Laura last night and we took a little field trip to Absolutely Everything in Topsfield Ma.   Ahhhhhh.....that have so many goodies...I wanted to EVERYTHING!!!!  It was the Dylusions products that captured my wallet. I bought a bunch of stencils, stamps, inks, and some pens.  I really wanted every stamp set they had....I have issues!!!!
    So, as I promised, I would share the journal pages I have been creating. Again, this is a ALL me page. Drew and painted everything on the page. This page very much reminds me of candy land....LOL.... Well, I hope you enjoyed this crazy journal page and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great page. I love the heart balloons and all the bright colors.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a gorgeous page Kristen! Love the bright colours..just stunning :)