Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Valentines with a Prize!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. We had a full weekend, Gymnastics on Saturday, homework on Sunday and then the Super Bowl (which I will not speak of...LOL) on Sunday night.  Unfortunately, I didn't have much time for getting creative, but I did finish my first Saturated Canary card. I have to tell you that they are one of my new favorite digi companies, and this lovely ladies is "making Valentines". It was a MUST have for me.....Since Valentines Day is next Tuesday I think it's time for a prize!!!!! I will randomly choose one of this weeks players to win  (1) digi of their choice at Saturated Canary!!!! So lets see your valentines projects!!!!
   We had SOOOO many fabulous entries for last weeks challenge, and once again, I couldn't pick just 3, so, here are your TOP 4 from last weeks Red, black, and pink challenge:

  
Julie:
Kirsten:
Norma:
Shirley:

Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing Valentines cards!

Mary:
Peggy:
Kim:
Jovita:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC100......Have a great day and happy creating!



3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

So Many Beautiful creations!

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful job, Kristen! Hope school is going ok!

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Kristen, thank you so much for picking me for the top 4, I really am thrilled. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx